Silent inflammation in our body is a result of poor diet, lack of exercise and excess weight. Inflammation is a body’s natural defence against foreign particles, but chronic inflammation can lead to compromised immunity and various health problems1.
AyurMericTM provides benefits of Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Curcuminoids & Prebiotic soluble fibres (Inulin). Turmeric possesses anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties and helps boost immunity
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties2
- Possesses anti-oxidant properties which helps defy free radicals3
- Supports immune system4,5
- Has overall health promoting effects7,8,9,10
- Contains not less than 25% Curcuminoids
- Globally approved GRAS (Globally Recognised as Safe) category ingredients
Not sure where to start? We can Help.
Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Curcumin, Inulin, Capsule Shell [Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (INS 464), Carrageenan (INS 407), Potassium acetate (INS 261)]
- Chronic Inflammation
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin
- Antioxidant curcuma extracts decrease the blood lipid peroxide levels of human subjects
- Immunomodulation by curcumin
- Dietary curcumin enhances antibody response in rats
- Short-term effects of highly-bioavailable curcumin for treating knee osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled prospective study
- Diverse effects of a low dose supplement of lipidated curcumin in healthy middle aged people
- Therapeutic Roles of Curcumin: Lessons Learned from Clinical Trials
- Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health
- Effect of dietary intervention with different pre-and probiotics on intestinal bacterial enzyme activities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AyurMeric is a combination of curcuma longa with curcumin that downregulates inflammatory signalling receptors and act as an anti-inflammatory agent along with the added benefit of inulin fibre which is a prebiotic that promotes growth of good bacteria in stomach. AyurMeric also possess anti-oxidant properties by defying free radicals in our body thus reducing oxidative stress.
Inulin is a prebiotic that acts as food for the good bacteria that live in our intestine, allowing them to flourish and multiply, thus creating a healthy intestinal ecosystem.
AyurMeric is a supplement which may be consumed daily as it counters inflammatory and immune system challenges.
Our product is completely safe without any side effects.
For best results, please continue for 3 months or as directed by healthcare professional.