Yogic Secrets® Immunity Kit Pack contains natural supplements which are potent of Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Immune booster & more. They not only help to optimize but also enhance the quality of life..
Ashwagandha is an effective rejuvenator1. Ashwagandha is blessed with Adaptogens, the substances which make the body cope with stress. When consumed daily, it can help lower cortisol levels, stress and anxiety symptoms2,3,4.5.
The resinous part of Boswellia serrata possesses boswellic acids, acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid or AKBA is the most potent inhibitor of 5-lipoxygenase, an enzyme responsible for inflammation. Yogic Secrets® ResBossTM is standardized with 10% AKBA which utilizes the ability of Boswellia serrata to aid in addressing the inflammation issues of Repiratoy System6,7.
Turmeric is world famous for its many benefits which includes but are not limited to Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-viral, Immune modulating. The major activity of Turmeric is due to its phytochemical Curcumin. Studies suggest that curcumin can suppress pro-inflammatory pathways linked with most chronic diseases8,9,10. Keeping this in mind, Yogic Secrets® AyurMericTM consists of Turmeric, Curcumin & Inulin. Inulin is a prebiotic soluble fibre for over all well being of your body.
It possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties11 boosts immune system to fight against infections. It combines the power of Guduchi, Moringa & Amla. Guduchi is widely known for its Immune boosting properties12,13. Moringa provides the nutrition14 to strengthen the body to fight against any virus or bacteria attack. Amla is a rich source of antioxidants which supports healthy ageing.
Not sure where to start? We can Help.
Ingredients in Immunity Kit
Ashwagandha extract, Sucrose (INS 473), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (INS 464), Ethyl cellulose (INS 462), Sodium alginate (INS 401), Capsule Shell [Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (INS 464), Carrageenan (INS 407), Potassium Acetate (INS 261)]
Boswellia serrata extract, Capsule Shell [Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (INS 464), Carrageenan (INS 407), Potassium acetate (INS 261)] and Colors (INS 141 (i) (ii))]
Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Curcumin, Inulin, Capsule Shell [Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (INS 464), Carrageenan (INS 407), Potassium acetate (INS 261)]
Tinospora cardifolia (Guduchi) Extract, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Extract, Moringa oleifera (Moringa) Extract, Caspule shell [Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (INS 464), Carrageenan (INS 407), Potassium actetate (INS 261) & Colours (INS 141(i)(ii)), (INS 171)]
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Role in safeguarding health, immunomodulatory effects, combating infections and therapeutic applications: A review
- A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults
- Effect of Withania somnifera extract on mental stress induced changes in hemodynamic properties and arterial wave reflections in healthy subjects
- Body weight management in adults under chronic stress through treatment with Ashwagandha root extract: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the anxiolytic efficacy of an ethanolic extract of withania somnifera
- Effects of Boswellia serrata gum resin in patients with bronchial asthma: results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled, 6-week clinical study
- A novel herbal composition containing extracts of Boswellia serrata gum resin and Aegle marmelos fruit alleviates symptoms of asthma in a placebo controlled double-blind clinical study
- Diverse effects of a low dose supplement of lipidated curcumin in healthy middle aged people
- Therapeutic Roles of Curcumin: Lessons Learned from Clinical Trials
- Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health
- Tinospora cordifolia (Willd.) Hook. f. and Thoms. (Guduchi) – validation of the Ayurvedic pharmacology through experimental and clinical studies
- Advanced Effect of Moringa oleifera Bioconversion by Rhizopus oligosporus on the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis: Preliminary Study
- Oral intake of lingonberry and amla fruit extract improves skin conditions in healthy female subjects: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Immunity kit consist of 4 supplements that provides nutrition to the body which acts as Adaptogen, Antistress, Anti- Inflammatory, Antioxidant & Immune Booster.
Please refer to the individual product for the recommended usage.
The pack contains ResBoss which has Boswellia serrata. Boswellia serrata is not recommended for pregnant women.
For best results, please continue for 3 months or as directed by healthcare professional.