Arthritis affects over 350 million people globally1. Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis, affecting many people irrespective of the age. It is often characterised by the breakdown of cartilage tissues thereby causing pain, stiffness, and loss of movement.
TurQjoint® is a combination of botanical ingredients that provide nutrients to support joint function and vitality of bone cartilages.
- Curumin produced by Turmeric is found to have potential for the treatment of human osteoarthritis2.
- Highly purified and standardized extracts of Alpinia galanga have significant effect on reducing symptoms of OA3.
- Boswellia serrata extracts significantly improves the mobility4. AKBA of Boswellic acids (found in Boswellia serrata), possesses the most potent 5-LOX inhibitory activity, which in turn leads to Inflammation & Pain inhibition5,6.
- Piper nigrum Oil is found to have Analgesic properties7.
- TurQjoint is made by patent pending Polar-Nonpolar-Sandwiching (PNS) technology.
- TurQjont is powered by AcujointTM which promises beneficial effects for the treatment of human knee osteoarthritis8.
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Extract, Alpinia galanga (Kulanjan) Extract, Boswellia serrata Extract, Piper nigrum oil, Capsule Shell [Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (INS 464), Carrageenan (INS 407), Potassium acetate (INS 261) and Colours (INS 104) (110) (171)]
- About Arthritis and RA
- Short-term effects of highly-bioavailable curcumin for treating knee osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled prospective study
- Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis
- Clinical evaluation of Boswellia serrata (Shallaki) resin in the management of Sandhivata (osteoarthritis)
- Aflapin®: A novel and selective 5-lipoxygenase inhibitor for arthritis management
- A double blind, randomized, placebo controlled study of the efficacy and safety of 5-Loxin® for treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee
- Acujoint™, a highly efficient formulation with natural bioactive compounds, exerts potent anti-arthritis effects in human osteoarthritis – A pilot randomized double blind clinical study compared to combination of glucosamine and chondroitin
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Curcuminoids suppress COX and LOX pathway inhibiting leukotriene production (responsible for inflammation) which has a suppressive effect on ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species) generation in response to TNF stimulation thus inhibiting inflammation.
Alpinia Galanaga is found to downregulate proinflammatory agents (NFKB and COX-2). Boswellic acid has 5-LOX inhibiting activity by inhibiting leukotriene production. Piper nigrum oil has beta-caryophyllene which bind to cannabinoid receptor 2 (CB2) thus preventing inflammation.
This formula combines ingredients with multiple mechanisms of action to support a healthy inflammation response in various joints like knees, back and neck. The botanicals curcumin and boswellia also support healthy anti-inflammatory pathways.
Yes, the product contains natural botanical extracts, and is totally safe, with no negative side effects.
No, our product does not contain NSAIDS.
Most of the NSAIDs may help in relieving pain, but do not give indications on the mobility, joint function and metabolic pathways that often lead to Osteoporosis.
No, TurQjoint contains Boswellia serrata which is not recommended for Pregnant women.
For best results, please continue for 3 months or as directed by healthcare professional.