Bloating, gas, pain, constipation, diarrhoea, indigestion and reflux are common problems due to many reasons like irregular meals, unhealthy food combinations, improper quality and quantity of food which leads to disturbed gut1. AyurGutTM, a nutraceutical formulation with 14 botanical ingredients, standardized for total polyphenolic compounds of not less than 15%, specifically chosen for their support of healthy digestion and gut health2,3,4,5.
- Supports gut health 3, 4, 5
- Supports healthy digestion2
- Supports healthy gut microbiota. Good gut micro-organisms support in relief from gastric disorders3
- Possesses antioxidant properties which help in reducing oxidative stress6
- Standardised extracts used in the formulation
- Scientifically substantiated nutraceutical and botanical ingredients
Tinospora cordifolia, Hemidesmus indicus, Piper longum, Alpinia galanga, Terminalia chebula, Murraya koenigii, Curcuma longa, Zingiber officinale, Boerhavia diffusa, Centella asiatica, Tribulus terrestris, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Cyperus rotundus and Cassia fistula, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Capsule Shell [Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (INS 464), Carrageenan (INS 407), Potassium acetate (INS 261) and Colours (INS 141 (i)(ii)) & (INS 171)]
- Association between Diet and Lifestyle Habits and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A Case-Control Study
- A poly-herbal blend (Herbagut®) on adults presenting with gastrointestinal complaints: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
- The Reciprocal Interactions between Polyphenols and Gut Microbiota and Effects on Bio accessibility
- Dietary Polyphenols and Human Gut Microbiota: a Review
- Interaction between phenolics and gut microbiota: Role in human health
- Plant Phenolics: Extraction, Analysis and Their Antioxidant and Anticancer Properties
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AyurGut is a combination of 14 herbs standardized for total polyphenolic compounds of not less than 15% and designed to support GI function for example, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) has been shown to support gastrointestinal function, reduce intestinal inflammation, and modify the gut microbiome. Zingiber officinale (Ginger) has antibacterial, anti-nausea, and motility-enhancing effects, while Piper longum has confirmed antimicrobial and gastro-protective effects.
Polyphenol and gut bacteria are interdependent on each other because bacteria bio-transforms polyphenols into its active metabolite and then these metabolites modulate composition of gut bacteria by inhibiting pathogenic bacteria and thus supporting overall GI growth.
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) is caused when normal bacteria enter the small intestine in large numbers, causing havoc. A healthy small intestine only has a fraction of the bacteria that the colon has. This is because the primary purpose of the small intestine is to absorb and digest food.
The major symptoms of SIBO are bloating, cramping, constipation & diarrhoea. AyurGut helps control pathogenic bacteria, supports good bacteria, aids digestion and in general improves gut health.
AyurGut is completely safe with no side effects.
No, you can stop taking when your symptoms are no longer present.
For best results, please continue for 3 months or as directed by healthcare professional.