All living things are subject to attack from disease-causing agents. Infection occurs when a pathogen invades body cells and reproduces leading to an immune response1. If response is quick and effective, infection will be eliminated or contained so quickly that disease will not occur. GudMorry®, a nutraceutical formula, with ingredients having antioxidant and antiinflammatory properties4 which boosts immune health to fight against infections.
- Helps to support Immune function2,3
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties4
- Helps maintain health of the skin6,7
- Supports healthy ageing6,7
- Provides nutrition to the body5
- Standardised extracts used in the formulation
- Amla extract has ORAC value of more than 3200µmol TE/100g, (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)
Tinospora cardifolia (Guduchi) Extract, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Extract, Moringa oleifera (Moringa) Extract, Caspule shell [Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (INS 464), Carrageenan (INS 407), Potassium actetate (INS 261) & Colours (INS 141(i)(ii)), (INS 171)]
- Cell Biology of Infection
- Immune-Stimulatory and Therapeutic Activity of Tinospora cordifolia: Double-Edged Sword against Salmonellosis
- Tinospora cordifolia Enhances Vyadhikshamatwa (immunity) in Children
- Tinospora cordifolia (Willd.) Hook. f. and Thoms. (Guduchi) – validation of the Ayurvedic pharmacology through experimental and clinical studies
- Moringa Oleifera in Malnutrition: A Comprehensive Review
- Advanced Effect of Moringa oleifera Bioconversion by Rhizopus oligosporus on the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis: Preliminary Study
- Oral intake of lingonberry and amla fruit extract improves skin conditions in healthy female subjects: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
GudMorry is a blend of powerful herbal extract of Guduchi, Moringa and Amla (Indian Gooseberry) which has anti-oxidant properties and helps in strengthening body immune function.
Our product is made from natural extract with no side effects.
No, it doesn’t contain any preservatives.
ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. It is a method to quantify the “total antioxidant capacity of a food. GudMorry has high ORAC value of more than 3200 µmol TE/100g.
For best results, please continue for 3 months or as directed by a healthcare professional.