Respiratory disorders and infections are becoming major causes of health issues. Common breathing problems include chronic sinusitis, allergies, and asthma with symptoms such as nasal and chest congestion, running nose, cough, wheezing, laboured and shallow breathing. ResBossTM contains Boswellia serrata gum resin extract, an effective support in providing anti-inflammatory properties that helps support the regulation of respiratory function1 .
- Supports the management of respiratory disorders and infections1
- Nutritional support in respiratory conditions2
- Standardised with 10% Acetyl 11-keto ß–Boswellic Acid (AKBA)
- Contains Total Boswellic Acids of minimum 40% (by HPLC method)
- Standardised extracts used in the formulation
Boswellia serrata extract
(Standardized with AKBA NLT 10%)
NLT- Not Less Than
Boswellia serrata extract, Capsule Shell [Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (INS 464), Carrageenan (INS 407), Potassium acetate (INS 261)] and Colors (INS 141 (i) (ii))]
- Effects of Boswellia serrata gum resin in patients with bronchial asthma: results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled, 6-week clinical study
- A novel herbal composition containing extracts of Boswellia serrata gum resin and Aegle marmelos fruit alleviates symptoms of asthma in a placebo controlled double-blind clinical study
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
ResBoss contains Boswellia serrata whose active ingredients are the Boswellic acids (BA). Boswellic acids inhibits 5-LOX enzyme which inhibits Leukotrienes production responsible for inflammatory and allergic processes. Thus, Boswellia serrata helps in inhibiting the inflammatory agents.
Yes, they can take this product.
No, ResBoss contains Boswellia Serrata which is not recommended for Pregnant women.
Our product is completely safe with no side effects.
For best results, please continue for 3 months or as directed by healthcare professional.