Stress and anxiety are a state of mental or emotional strain or tension, which can lead to under performance and represents a substantial burden on overall quality of life. Ashwagandha is an effective rejuvenator1.
Ashwagandha is blessed with Adaptogens, the substances which make the body cope with stress.When consumed daily, Yogic Secrets Ashwagandha can help lower cortisol levels, stress and anxiety symptoms2,3,4.5.
- Supports mental health3
- Supports Immune Health1
- Helps improve resistance towards stress2,3,4,5
- Adaptogenic activity of Ashwagandha indicates to reduce anxiety2,3,4,5 and helps in restful sleep2,3,5
- Support in improving muscle mass and strength in adjunct to resistance training program6,7
Why Yogic Secrets Ashwagandha
- Extracted by detoxification method developed for Ashwagandha to ensure purity
- When ingested normally, most of the active Ashwagandha is destroyed in gut minimising the health benefits.
- Yogic Secrets Ashwagandha got BIPS – A Bioactive Ingredient Protection System to help maximise health benefits
- Contains Shoden BDS® prepared out of Ashwagandha extract standardized to 35% withanolide glycosides
Not sure where to start? We can Help.
Ashwagandha extract, Sucrose (INS 473), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (INS 464), Ethyl cellulose (INS 462), Sodium alginate (INS 401), Capsule Shell [Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (INS 464), Carrageenan (INS 407), Potassium Acetate (INS 261)]
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Role in safeguarding health, immunomodulatory effects, combating infections and therapeutic applications: A review
- A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults
- Effect of Withania somnifera extract on mental stress induced changes in hemodynamic properties and arterial wave reflections in healthy subjects
- Body weight management in adults under chronic stress through treatment with Ashwagandha root extract: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the anxiolytic efficacy of an ethanolic extract of withania somnifera
- Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial
- Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera [L.] Dunal) in improving cardiorespiratory endurance in healthy athletic adults
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ashwagandha is an adaptogen which helps the body to adapt to stress. Ashwagandha enhances nitric oxide synthatase activity of the macrophages, which in turn increases the microbial killing power of these immune cells thereby enhancing the Cell Mediated Immune (CMI) response.
It also modulates HPA axis and increases VO2 max to provide for the mental health and physical health.
The root extract of Ashwagandha is rich in flavonoids called as “Withanolides”.
As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, it will take some time to begin to take effect in the body and reverse damage caused by long-term stress, but you may start seeing the effects after two weeks.
It is best to be taken two hours before dinner with one glass of water.
Yes, it can be taken by both men and women.
Our Yogic Secrets Ashwagandha is made from SHODEN®. Shoden® BDS is an encapsulated version of which employs BIPS – a patented procedure that encapsulates all the active molecules in a protective shield to deliver them safely in the gut, bypassing the acidic pH of stomach. This process makes SHODEN® BDS active, even at a low dosage.
It is free from toxins and safe for consumption in the recommended daily quantity.However, pregnant and breastfeeding women, young children, and those with severe kidney or liver dysfunction should not consume this product.
For best results, please continue for 3 months or as directed by healthcare professional.